19th ITS World Congress Vienna 2012
Next-generation Vehicle-Infrastructure Cooperative Service
As of March 2012, we have been conducting public road tests to verify the benefits of a new innovative service that will provide support for safe and environmentally-friendly driving by utilizing the ability of radio waves to pass around sight obstructions such as buildings and large-size trucks.
Traffic conditions which cannot be detected by on-board sensors, e.g. due to poor visibility, are detected by sensors installed at the roadside, which pass the information on to the vehicle.
Vehicles exchange information on position and speed in order to detect the presence and behavior of surrounding vehicles.
- Atoyota global vision
- BThe Future of Mobility
- CUrban Transportation System
- DTraffic Data Management System and One Mile Mobility System
・Harmonious Mobility Network Ha:mo
- ENext-generation Vehicle-Infrastructure Cooperative Service
- FVehicle-Infrastructure Cooperative Service in practical use
- GOur Ultimate Goal : “Zero Casualties from Traffic Accident”
・Integrated Three Part Initiative
・Pursuit of Real-world Safety
- HOur Ultimate Goal : “Zero Casualties
from Traffic Accident”
・Integrated Safety Management Concept
・Toyota Research Activities on Safety in Europe
- IToyota City Low-carbon Society Verification Project
- JA Sustainable Energy Society Made Possible by Smart Communities
- KEnergy Data Management System
- LOur approach to verification of V2H (Vehicle to Home)
- MPRIUS Plug-in Hybrid